--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Endless problems

Dad got admitted to CGH again...
Prior to this, his condition had been bad.... he's not eating well or talk much. he's getting weaker by the day. this worries me so much.... yes, got to admit i was very much pressurised by his conditions. Today is his 3rd day, i dunno how long he's gonna stay there but i much prefer him to be there cos he seemed so much healthier n livelier over there.
He's getting more emotional n sensitive by the day... i think it grows with age. One thing i need to really learn is to be tolerant n calm. i have the patience but i think tts not good enough.

I think the paycut im getting is getting too much for me to handle n i got too troubled by it somehow i kinda lost control of myself. I am really blessed to have Ir beside me to calm me down n put me back on track.

There's also alot alot of other unsolved, complicated, pressing issues tt kept troubling my restless mind. Gosh, im still trying hard to keep things under control. So far, i have been handling it well. And i must say, I really got to congratulate myself for that. Sometimes, its nt gd to keep being troubles by on the problem on hand. We shd all learn to handles the situation n control your mind to think of solution n switch ur brain to be a little positive.

Hari Raya is jus ard the corner n so is my birthday. Goodness, time flies!! gonna be 24 soon.... ohhhh pressure... pressure....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home