--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!


































































WOW!!!! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I LAST UPDATE!!!

hmmm.... alot had happened....
but wats life without worry?? without the ups n down....
well lets not talk about the bad stuff....

i gt tix for NDP 2008 all thanks to my sis.
its so cool.... love it this year. the have the awesome air n sea display....

i just got my long awaited Australia trip!!!!
i figured timing fits well as im kinda financial prepared n Yanie's on a break too...
n yeah i get wat i wanna do, travelling ALONE.
i must say, its been a good experience... AWESOME holiday.... busy schedules everyday but i love the pace there... its alot slower.... calmer... not as rushy.... but its chilly... wore 4 layers at first, got a lil used to it n drop to 2 layers of clothing....
highest temperature 14 degrees n lowest at 3!! tts how cold it is.... ohh no... minus 5degrees at mount buller!!
i get to see kangaroo n koala... no time for penguins though!
ok.. i been to Victoria n New SOuth Wales state of Australia!! tts means Melbourne, Ballarat, Mount Buller, Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and Sydney.... awesome awesome!!!

I got a lil sick during my stay there.... fever, cold, cold sore, skin peeling, hydrating n moisture lost!! i didnt get homesick though!!

I went to Tioman island, malaysia with Ir a day after i came back from Australia...
oohhh i love tioman.... nice beaches.... lovely corals....
its so carefree.... its so chill.. i love it!! especially having him with me....
its my first time snorkelling n im loving it... i was amazed at how nice the corals n fishes are swimming past and around me. i was kinda suprised i didnt struggle while snorkelling....

Going back to work after 17 day of leave is so so so draggy!!!


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home