--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

weather hv been really really hot these days....
so humid tt i cant slp at nights!
its almost 4am n im still awake n gotta get up for work soon....

so stressed up now....
my mind is bottled up with far too many pressing issues
i cant seem to open up to anyone... n its killing me... i jus cant speak up these days, i dunno y
its so pressurising to think of so many things in life... future is so unpredictable!!
i hate growing up.... wish i was still a carefree child...

haiz... work is getting ridiculous....
the traffic is so heavy n work is hectic due to stricter/hightened security measures...
of late, some staff gt terminated due to various reasons
i cant wait for my turn to be posted out bt then again, tt will take years!! so i can continue dreaming about tt day to happen.... haiz...

i really need some sleep now....

~~Love Zann~~

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, im here for u. Talk to me... Miss ya loads. Hugs XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home