--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

spendrift











so much hv happened...
i bought new hp... the slim sony ericsson w890i!!! love the size n the classic look... very nice brown..
bought alot of random stuffs like bags, tops, shoes, sandals, make-up, nail colours n etc etc... ohhh i dine alot too.... just treated my family for a hearty meal for sis's 18th birthday at a seafood restaurant... gosh really cost me a bomb!!! its a good get-together-gathering, i hadnt seen my aunts n cousins for sometime now, so its all good!
sis better appreciate it!!! i bought her the JLo Live Luxe perfume as a bday present!!

these days been spending alot like nobody's business... i think i spend alot in the supermarkets!!! i love supermarkets.... tt day we went groceries shopping for our food ration at work n it cost us ard $60 n tts jus stuff like chocs, biscuits n instant noodles.. hahha
my own groceries cost alot more, tts a different story altogether!!!

the reason i been spending alot is because of the bonus i get. so i sort of took advantage of it!! thinking about it again, should hv save all tt loads of money for future use like travelling or savings.....
the govt giving us all another gst top-up thingy, i better save up on tt.

~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home