--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, April 07, 2008

short trip... work... cramps...

kinda jus gt back fm a short weekend KL trip...
it was alright. good break fm work. could be better though!!
absolutely love my Brooklyn Suite at Berjaya Times Suites!!!

had a heated arguement with mum at Petaling street in KL, gosh she yelled at me in public!! and im proud to say tt i kept my cool n didnt shouted back.... i jus walked away!! seriously walking away cos im damn pissed at her..... n the best part, sis followed me n defy her orders not to follow me. haha.... she's pissed, really pissed at us. but she made a scene not me.
its like the first time ever, i didnt give in to her like i always do. Sis n me took one own sweet way back to the hotel on our own.... without the parents!!
when they got back to the suite, she was superly nice brought us suppers!! she knows she's in the wrong in the first place.....

im not very satisfied with the new work scheme. argghhhh..... cant be bothered alrdy. im jus contented im earning an income.

had my worst menstrual cramps yest..... gosh! its damn painful.... so much so tt I cried, yest i cried......
it was right after my night shifts ends n i couldnt sleep, keep tossing n turning in bed.... im in cold sweats....
sis was so sweet to bring me water n medicine. awwwww... love u babe!
Ir made it worse for me for his un-caring n un-concerns towards me, tt made me cry much much more!! thank god he made up for it.... love u dear....

im getting lazier by the day.... work really burns me out!!
putting on weight at fast rate.... thanks to all the food indulgence moments for the past 3 days in KL....



~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home