--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

worries

People ard me r not doing so well n im so upset tt i can do much.
Deepest condolences to Fana n Nazia for the death of their grandma. i hope things r fine. Fana doesnt seem like she's taking it well.
Ven going thru tough times, i really hope she can pull herself thru. Kinda frustrated tt our shifts clashes. Haiz... but im really happy tt im catching up with her this sat.
Zizz is rushing thru his school work cos he lost all his work due to negligence. Poor him. He had to re-do everything in such short time n juggling between work n school. he even suffered a strained neck. catching up with him yest is so good. kinda miss the guy. i'll make a point to make time for him since he's the one who hv lots of commitments now.
Fuzzy is very disappointed with me for not turning up for his gig. He was expecting me to come. I was the only one from work he so-called invite or told abt his gig.... he repeatedly reminded me of it n coincidently, it was the only time where my shifts do not clash. I had the intention to go, but i jus gt stuff to do n i jus dunno who to ask along. i'll have to remind myself tt my goodfren here needs my support. we havent been catching up too. i need to find time to catch up in real time.
i hadnt contacted Yam or San for sometime now. sms a little but tts basically it. i really need time to catch up with pple.
n my dear darling sis..... i miss her.... hanging out together. haiz....

People close to me doesnt seem happy when i told them tt i got back together with Amir... haiz... it worries me alot. a little upseting for awhile, but then again, its a good thing. i knew they meant well. Yes, i made the decision all on my own. i followed my heart.
i didnt exactly consulted anyone about it. im happy with the decision i've made.
i guess they r just worried i might hurt myself again n again.... i really appreciate all tt care n concerns. thanks guys. love u all.... i know... we're talking about my ex, the one who used to hurt me alot alot alot n almost bring me down to insanity.
but i'll be fine. i know wat im doing.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home