--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, February 02, 2008

pix of past trips n events

me, aliff n half of faizal at woodlands nite
christina, yun, faizal, zan, vera, erin
aliff, fana, faizal, yunus n me after 1.5hrs of Uno game!! haha
fana was almost camoflauge in this pix. haha!!
ok... faizal cant be seen here... haha
the gal
r we on a holiday???
illegal immigrants
saz, lela, fana, farhan, zan
my medic, shyamir


ohhhh welcome welcome!!
cycling time!!!
pit stop... tired la....
cute!!!
the nice fall


miss tt good ol ice lolly
nasi ayam penyet time!!!
lela enjoying her food
nice drinks combo!!!
where's lela??




i looovveee this pix
on the 2nd highest level
resting time
top of the Jelutong tower's spiral staircase




~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home