--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Day outz.. love them all..

Farz & Yam. the lovely-dovey couple
tt Liverpool soccer match. liverpool didnt win. heh.
internet browsing session.
reading this while waiting for Zizz
where is he? hmmmm....
Zizz!! isnt he cute?!
Zizz & Zann
Yam & Zann
Alla & Zann
cuzzins. colleagues. closefrens.

San & Zan
San's shy??!!
oooooo..... totally love Java Chip Frapp with extra Choc drizzle
Ven & Zann

my blue cotton on slippers.... yeah slippers r the way to go for shopping activities!
love love love!!! *muackz*
erm.... this was at a gig.... some time ago... Arts House
the VIP table!!!
Shazzy n Zanny
shorties
pretty Shaz!! *winks*
Kak Reeina's SUV
She look so small next to her car. hehe
love her!! it was 4am... sleepy look! hehe

phweeettt!!! woman on wheels. check out this cool chic!!

our breakfast. Indian style. Lots of pratas! different kinds! n teh tariks


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home