--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, February 15, 2008

love is in the air

love love love
amir & azizan
white puma sweater gift fm him
nice!! he's unaware when i snap this
funny look!! hahahz
Earl Swensens at ViVo city... we gt exclusive seats as compared to other couples!!
the yummilicious calamari.... a must-eat item!
crayfish seafood pasta for 2.... its enough for us....
my sizzling apple crumble pie
his banana wrap
ir & iza
reflection
the lovely-dovey us
im tired la baby
night safari.... fun fun fun.... still hadnt had enough!!
hmmmm..... who's tt on the phone?
wats with the face Ir?
at the carpark
i jus wanna fit in the pix... haha... kepo!
iza... ir... in love....
supper at Simpang bedok
amir, azizan, fana, nazia
us at MOS
us again

W-O-W!!!
very very hectic schedule!!!
im so tired, the sofa is where i doze off.... sleep is never enough...

with Ir fetching me with sparkie... i became a lil too pampered....
hehehe.... i need to have less of that...
im too preoccupied with other stuff in life tt i guess i missed out blogging abit about love life.

goshhh... gosh.... GOSH!!! im sooooooo in love with my baby....
i realised tt,(actually i knew all along) no matter wat happens, the only one person tt stays in my heart is him. the one n only reason y moving on is so difficult n getting over it is almost impossible!
love is unconditional. so true!! no matter how much better off in any aspect the next guy is, nothing beats the guy u love most. well, i believe it is!!
i need a guy who loves me wholeheartedly, to manja with, shares my sad n happy moments with, spend my life with.... a guy to pamper me, support n protect me emotionally n physically unconditionally... i dunno how to describe it in words.... i jus love him so so so much
the one im crazy with all the time... no matter wat, no matter how..... even when im in denial...
the one tt i want. fullstop.

though initially i was the one who wanted things to work between us, i think he's the one making most of the efforts..... watever it is, it felt so good.
parents kinda not in the way anymore..... i guess after all we had gone through, they wld hv approve knowing how much we love n fight for each other.

we never did celebrate valentine but since we're both rostered off..... Ir decide to bring me to the Night Safari!! weeeeee~~~~ it was fun!!!
felt kinda lost cos its kinda dark n its my first visit there, so im kinda blur. every little things excites me.... hehehe..... nice! i wld wanna go there again...
prior to tt, we had dinner at Earl Swensen's at ViVo. nice yummy food.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home