--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 25, 2008

happy

finally.... i had my total relax azizan's off day on friday....
woke up really late tt day.... went for my facial spa n massage, den pedicure n finally a haircut. so tts like.. face, body, feet n head massages!! woahhh so pampering!!!
after tt went to fetch sis fm work n off we go to Expo for metro sale. i kinda dun like sale cos there's no one who really attend to me, "no trying" policy or the queue is too long, plus i'll buy unnecessary stuffs!!!!

ven cldnt make it on sat, make last min plans with fana.
Sunday was the best!! been anticipating the day!!! to meet my baby!!
im so damn happy, i dunno how to describe it. miss him too much. i jus grab n hug him n dun wanna let go...
Sparkie is finally out... changes here n there... nice la. better of cos but i kinda gt scared at the speed it can go....

catch L changes the world yest, we gt free choc!! i tot there wld be some link to the Death note series... the only link is Watari, tt old man. its a nice movie still!! very smart but i so dun want it to end cos we all know tt L gonna die at the end.
we had Breekz! chicken for dinner. i hv to stop dining alrdy... cant seem to afford it alrdy... spending on dining like some rich kids!!

my new hair cut is kinda hard to mantain. urgghh! wat i like is tt, its totally black now!! no more brown ends... im so loving black hair!! :)
ohhhh im kinda pissed tt i had to ballot for my leave in march. but yay!!! its approved.... im so darn lucky!!! KL here i come!!! the last time i went to KL was years ago. i wanna be up tt Eye of Malaysia, screaming on those thrilling rides at berjaya times, staying n realxing on Berjaya times suites hotel, shopping ard like no one's business, indulging on the good food of Malaysia!!!
parents r coming along, which also translates to more spendings n lesser fun. but it doesnt matter, i badly need tt break. a short holiday break.

urgh!! night shifts again tonite.... the cycle never seems to end....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home