--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

time for some pictures....

swwweeettt.... yum yum....
messy messy
oooooohhhh i love it!
Nanz bought this for me cos it reminded her of me when she sees it... so sweet!!
chilling....
shopping at expo... dis was sumtime ago... haha
i love love love love love love love dis gal soooooo much!!! muackkzzz
she's drawing out cash.... draw out more dear!!!
i like the Expo mrt station.... so futuristic!
need to say more? its all written all over her!!!
Voted #1 Shopping Queen & Shopping makes me feel happy

our Jewels!!! mine n hers
my sweet artpiece... hahaha
so comfy.... my new ipanema sweet pretty sandals...
my Cotton On sandals suddenly became my mum's. haha i gave it away
touch-up time baby!!

i jus wanna say..... I LOVE U BABY SIS!!!
im workin n she's working so hard to find time together.
u may not hv done well for ur O's but i wont blame or push u....
she request today off cos its my off day too jus so she can SPEND time with me.... awwwwww..... so sweet!!!!! i had lots of plans but i cancel them all for her cos i know she'll do the same for me.
its almost 12pm n she's still asleep while i gt up by 8am. hahahhaa....
~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home