--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

stress???

ok... im having a hard time managing my time...
feel sick again yest.... doc says its due to stress, insufficent rest, sleep deprivation n overworking!!
my blood pressure went up again... haiz... aiyoohhh... gave me anti-depressant thingy....
my body aching seh... feel so lethargic

i argued n shouted back to my superior... well.. i made a mistake n admit but he's too much, he's just rude. dun think im someone u can push ard. i dun normally burst unless provoke. now, i gt myself into trouble n hv to write statement. watever!!! i wont respect u cos u dun earn tt fm me. take away ur uniform n rank, ur jus nobody.

ok lots to update. let me backtrack abit. its gonna be at random. my injuries r slowly recovering. i can now use my right arm/palm with force. tried doing push ups. its OK!!!! yay!!!
woodlands nite's duration was too long but its fun.... i won a home telephone. hahaha. faizal was so sweet to fetch n send us hm tt day.... ohhh ya i help the magician make the table fly n had to act 3 sets scenes fm the movie titanic. nonsense sehhh.... hahahaha!!!
after tt we went to Mount Faber to chill n play the longest game of UNO at 1.5hrs!!
went to MOS for Iswandi's 24th bday.... was fun n scary.. lots of fights n siti j passed out. we almost lose her. thankfully they ppl ewe're with were certified first aiders n performed cpr before the ambulance came. she was admitted to kk. the incident really scares me off n im trying to stay calm, panic really doesnt help.
went to macritchie reservoir for the hsbc tree top trail but its closed on mondays.... we jus trek ard tt area. my shoes gave way tt day, i threw my nike right after tt.
went shopping with seha n bought myself a blue dress.
went blading with lyana n yati at ECP. finally!!! after such a long time!!! yay.... it wasnt as fun cos we can speed.... we taught yati to skate, poor gal fell a couple of times... ouch!!
after tt went to amir's bbq pit... get to know more pple there.... skate some more when pple r so busy catching up amongst themselves... wahh shiok man... speed up n songs blasting fm my mp3!!!!

had supper n catch rambo 4 with nazia n amir. nice movie. still recovering fm the after effects of the violence fm the movie. took my medicine n sleep. gosh hate the fact tt im so WEAK.
arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home