--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 06, 2008

overexerting myself

hmmm..... lets backtrack abit
ever since we crossed over the new year.. i've been rather busy...

i got sick on 3jan... contracted by the flu virus, followed by fever...
my eyes gt watery n developed some irritating headache. i clnt sleep tt nite but i hv to report to work by 8am the day after. took medication n left. when im sick, my movements r slow, so obviously i hv to report late for duty for abt 15mins. my condition worsen tt day, 4jan, i almost wanted to report sick n took mc but i cant, i alrdy performed few hrs of ot n the next shift is wif my own team, so i figured it shd be ok. true enough!! i gt good deployment. chhoo-choo train!! ohh yeah. i took some medicine fana recommended but i dun think it works! my fever gt higher n higher.
i cldnt even concentrated on the job!! Mr Ng was nice enough to let me sleep n rest for awhile n told me nt to do counter n go standby at x-ray instead. luckily the Cisco guy who did x-ray was Marzuki, he entertain me abit. by tt time, i was shivering like mad. was wearing uniform plus my bomber jacker plus the i-care jacket n still shivering!!! gotta thank radiah for the i-care jacket!! i was "high" by tt time alrdy.

Fana was so sweet to wait for me aft work. Pple fm train usually go hm late. Abg Ipin offered to send Su, Afzan, Fana n me hm, he's so sweet!! we all live in the east - tamp/bedok/pasir ris while he live in woodlands! Ir picked me up fm work cos he gt to know im sick. So went off with Ir instead. We had supper at Simpang n do some catching up. i hadnt seen him since 4dec. i gt hm ard 2am. had wake up at 7am for my cycling trip at pulau ubin, but i didnt. when Saz sms me at 8.15am, tts the time i woke up. rushed to get ready cos Saz n An alrdy under the void deck, i can see them from my kitchen. haha! i couldnt decide which to take but An told me to take his!! yay..first time on SP! plus he's kinda big so i feel safer, ermmm Saz's rather small. hehe.

Den go fetch Fana at her plc den to white sands to meet Lela. she dunno how to go changi on her own. so cute on her guilera. had mac breakfast there, den off we go to Changi v!!! wahhhh the new arrival/dep hall there is so nice, unlike the old one! even the boat rides r not so bumpy now!! :)

its Saz n Fana first visit to Ubin, Lela's second, me n An been there a couple of times. An's grandparent used to live there so he hv childhood memories at Ubin. Fun trip!! we went to explore so many places, kinda got lost a little n went to some dead end. but we gt back on track. oh yah, we visited An's grandparents abondoned hse. they moved out 3 yrs ago, now its a mess n the govt gonna demolished it soon. we had to leave our bikes outside n walked thru the bushes to get to the hse. An looked pretty sad. "this is where i used to sleep on... the tv used to be here.... behind tts the durian tree... etc" i felt eerie in tt hse. like "someone" was there. the mirrors/closet/ doors/ rooms... scarry! at tt time i feel like slapping Saz to shut him up, he wldnt stop taking unnecessarily n making "offensive" jokes n touching things ard the hse. An is another one, telling us tt this is the spot where he had his "encounter" with "her" so n so... Fana jus keep taking pictures ard n asking An qns after qn. haha cute! Me n Lela kept quiet all the way cos we both felt the same way i guess. When we're at our bike, Lela snap at Saz for being so complacent. hahaha!!!

so many up n down slopes.... down slopes r ok, up slopes r the killer ones, he had to get off the bikes n push!!! tiring... ohhh speaking of slopes, i fell off the bike from a series of steep slopes.... haha!!! they were all far ahead of me but i was moving at high speed i overtook them downslopes, den i realised my breaks were nt working.... i lost control n threw the bike to the left n fell to the right. oucchh!! its painful.... wounds everywhere. my skin got peeled off n my attire filled with mud. even my $89 dry-fit pants gt torn!! ouch heart pain!!
the injury hurts but still bearable!! :) the guys were so sweet when they help me when i fell. didnt wanna be such a wimp n spoil the day so we jus proceed on venturing....
it was tiring but fun. i rem Ubin but somehow, it looks different now. even An said so. the path, the Nordin beach n etc. we were all tired but we still had time for picture-taking. haha. im the cameraman for the day. Lela's digicam is with me all the time! snap snap snap!! :P

left ubin n had Nasi Ayam Penyet at Changi V. its raining so we cant move off, so we chill somewhere first. cldnt decide wat to do next even when the rain stopped. We plan to catch a movie together later. Fana insisted tt i had my wounds cleaned so we went to her hse n chill. watch "snakes on plane" on hbo while eating, he mum cooked noodles. i didnt know her bro was my junior in sec sch till he told her he knew me. haha my medic was my jr!! thx Shamir!! he did a gd job though it was painful n i feel like punching his head when he was cleaning it with alcohol n pressing down the wounds. haha. Fana was so sweet to give me a new pair of clothes on. they were all tired so we all left hm. An send me hm. i rested for awhile n went out to fetch sis fm work n buy supper. i slept immediately when i reached hm. i cldnt woke up this morning cos my body was aching all over. im in pain!! fever is running high n i totally lost my voice. im still upset tt i gt sick so early this yr!!! but.... Fana n Fahmie called this morning to go doc so i decide nt to go work. Kinda wasted cos i wanna go work today, supposed to do ot today too with team Charlie. i told abg champion im gonna do ot, i hadnt seen him for awhile. haiz.... next cycle la.

all i did today is eat n sleep. boring!!
i've been taking my medication this time. im "high" on drugs now. haiz. i wanna work.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home