--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 07, 2008

funny!!!





see!! its jus minor injury only.... my palm hurts the most, the wound is quite deep!! i cut a few layers of skin to clean it. still hurts now. haiz such a hindrance esp when working.

look at them so relaxed eh.... i was shivering by then.
the old-skool favourite coloured "air batu". its 50cents ok! so expensive.
Saz, Fana n An happily eating at Changi V
Lela enjoying her food, didnt bother when i was snapping her pix
our colourful drinks. so pretty eh!!


its funny how the simplest things can excites me.
its like an instant happiness :)
a simple text msg, call which may sometimes mean nothin more than jus "hello"
meeting is so exciting, so looking forward... im willing to cancel my plans jus to see u. hehe. i may not show it but im so happy deep inside.
hehe. i miss tt. tt feeling of falling in love. or hv i fallen??
or maybe i hv always been in all along??
hmmmmmmmm.....

its funny how quite a number of pple knew about me falling off my bike at Ubin. haha. paiseh. so fast ar pple know!! i dun take mc cos of my fall ok, im really sick yest. aiyoohhh... hehe.
anyhow, my wrist still hurts. it hurts stamping. ouch.
supposed to be blading at ECP today but Lyana didnt want to cos of my injury :(
i badly wana blade!!! miss it. haiz....
the botanic garden photography session with Matt on 18jan hv to be cancelled too!! urghh!!
arrrggghhhh i keep having to cancel on my plans!! irritating!

funny went hm with Dila n went to BK. weird service given. hehe
Dila's responsible for tt!! cos she wldnt wanna give her number to tt guy :P
but the burger is good. n the onion rings. yum! so filing :)

its funny how the rumour abt Fahmi n me maybe wasnt a rumour. maybe cos its initiated by the person himself. hmmm maybe some pple really want tt attention huh?? hmmm i definitely dun need it.
im sick of it infact!!! im trying to stay low all along n being cant-be-bothered by watever happening n im happy wif it. if u want attention, at least, dun make use of me. upsetting seh.
somehow, wat some wise frens said makes sense. i aint gona do anythin abt it cos it doesnt affect me. i can deal with rumours pretty well all these while, so its all good.. i jus need to be a lil careful i guess....
im glad my frens knew who i was n was sure tt i wldnt do certain things tt wasnt me. so good to know tt :)

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home