--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

woahhhh!! cant believe tt after i settled my stuff... im left tt much in my bank!
arrghhh....

so basically yest, i did my pedicure n sign up for packages... instant spending! heh
nvr trust a girly galwith money when it comes to luxuries,she'll jus jump in without a second thoughts...
i need to hv a shopping list so i wont buy tings i dun need..
i need a perfume... contact lenses... tops... pants... shoes... lots n lost of earrings/ear studs!
uurrgghhh i cant hv a list, cos it will nvr ends!! so i shall stop it here!!

haiz... i better pass my theory test.... the wait is killing me.... i had to book like 3-4mths before i get a slot!! so i better pass it if nt i'll hv to wait tt long for the next one...
but then again, im freaking lazy to study la

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home