--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

wat im doin so far? nothing much really












hmmm..... hadnt had time blogging
Hady Mirza won Asian Idol... congrats! Singapore Idol is the Asian Idol!!
alot of different response to tt but hey, he won! deal with it!! haha
Taufik Batisah is still my Idol..

i think im going deaf... hehe... keep blasting music!!
there seem to be something tt happened everyday at work...
oklah, at least, its nt so monotonous....

frens. we're like drifting apart now....
Mila taking Bob's car now... kinda miss her n our "bimboness"... haha, my bimbo partner!!
Fana is often MIA, sad tt she's sick n bothered. dun see much of her lately. im very worried. Dila is often nt ard ever since Burn trfrd.
alot of them slowly moving out to Airport.... its mixed feeling!! happy n sad... haiz
next year, most of the girls r getting married... one after another
so now, they busy doing OT n with the bf/fiance...
ohh i havent been doin OT for months, finance is really bad now. spend like crazy some more!! jus dun wanna worry too much la...

new staff keep coming in, didnt hv time to mingle ard... they're really quiet. plus, our locker room is different. maybe it takes time to warm up la eh. most of the time, before i introduce myself they sumhow alrdy knew abt me... dunno la... words go ard...
"so... ur tt Azizan??" yah yah... tts wld be me. hehe. im trying to be positive here, so, i'll take it as a compliment. :)

i've watched lots of movies lately... they r some which i really really wanna watch. anticipating..
hmmmm.... i wonder where do i find time to watch Alvin n the Chipmunk with Mila?? well, she promised. i didnt watch it cos of her.

i didnt watch The Golden Compass cos of Ir... n eventually he watch it w/o me. so i hope it wont repeat again. i usually gave in alot especially for pple who matters to me. i dun wanna pin too much hope.

kids. oh naughty kids. they're so cute. i see alot of them everyday at work. love them.
they always light up my day :)
each time i came across kids with cool name, i smile at the kid n call up their name n then look the parent. they really hv cool names!!!
i love it especially when their names starts with 'A'.... n usually its the whole family! i want my kids' names to all start with 'A'. i had it on my mind way back when i was 14, so yeah, tts before i joined service. speacking of which, i was looking thru my chopbox n i found a piece of paper wif all the names i wanted to name my children. hahha... those were the times i was happily in love. hehe.

yest was mixed emotions at work. i ran, i shouted, i scolded, i complained, i cried, i ignored, i whined, i passed sarcastic remarks.
all for different reasons all together. haha
so many events took place. lazy to elaborate.

Yam finally realised something's wrong n apologise. i dun tink she really gets it but the thing is, yes it still hurts, but she apologised. forgive n forget.

i keep buying cigarettes when i hate them. i keep buying bubble teas when i dun want it.
i keep buying snacks/junks/food at pasar malam for fun.
i keep eating shaker fries, mcspicy, filet, milkshakes n OCK cos im starting to get addicted to it. my daily breakfast are malay kuih at the mama shop. ohhh no!! wat the heck?? hahahha
supper is a must now!!! no supper, no sleep. yes, its tt bad.
maybe its jus the weather. cool n cozy n dunno wat else to do other than eat!!

i ballot for leave on new years' eve but i dunno wat to do.
i better go some place to party if not its such a waste!
no plans jus as yet... i hv a few in mind... pple did initate la but im keepin my options open

i miss my lil monster.... tt gal msg me everyday!! calls when she's bored. cute la!!
she wld msg me wat shifts n outlet she doin, her off days... customers, boss n sales of the day.
she's pampered!! i picked her up fm work. once, i rushed hm to get her sweater for her den rush to city hall to fetch her n all the way back hm to tamp.... hehehe da takde keje!! sweet kan?
hehehe... da mcm her bf lak!! but yeah, we're tt close! love her.

im planning alot for next year!! cant wait!!!
hope life will change. i only wish for the best.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home