--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

tiring....

ooooo..... who's tt?? my fav helmet... so cool.... best at nite
waiting for...... christmas ar??
i look so blue.... thx to the Jab's car blue lights
abg Bob's toyota Wish.. front seat again!!
Jab's subaru impreza
Lan's hyundai accent
Wati's & Aidi's Mazda
Abg Bob's Toyota Wish
Impreza cool interior
no pix of Abg Ipin n Cik Zainal's hyundai matrix.
haha.

i forgot its the weekends alrdy... the days seem to pass by so quickly
2 more days left for 2007!!!

i havent had sufficient rest/sleep...
really2 tired.
i had the "best" roster so far... aiyoohhh how bad cld it be?? its ok. im like watever. gasak kau la nk kasi aku ape!!


i'll make it short. go jb on thu nite aft work. dvd, eat, chill, pump petrol. ok go hm.
last trip, 6 cars. 2 Hyundai matrix, subaru impreza, mazda 3, hyundai accent, toyota wish.
cldnt make up my mind which car i wanna be in. supposedly Hyundai matrix but i chose Jab's Subaru Impreza cos i started with tt n ride on Toyota Wish home. fickle. hehe
Jab is crazy... like crazzieee!!! he spends over $2k jus for the new sporty-look bonnet cover jus recently. today, he told me he change to the new gold rims!
reach hm at ard 6am.


work up at 8am. chill. breakfast. den off to eastpoint for appt.
Dion is sighing n worried for my skin condition!!! yup its horrendous. ok exaggerating! nt tt bad la but still, bad. gt to start taking care. darnz! sign up for more sessions n bought facial products. wahhh so ex! nvm... hv to invest abit for beauty sake! haha
meet up wif sis on train n off to Expo for metro sale. Shop like crazy. den off to orchard for more shopping activities....cant believe movies r sold out so darn fast. skip on tt n move on to shopping. spend alot at watson's again!! only crazy gal like me spends almost $300 there!!
off to topshop, cotton on, forever 21 for more shopping. walk here n there. feet aching even when im in slippers!! *pain pain*
i guess im nt used to standing for so long!! work only requires me to sit. hehe.
carry all the stuff hm. hands burn out due to lots of stuff to carry.
snack here n there n supper at ljs. go hm, unpack, sleep.
work up early. go work. "best" roster ever. sweat alot. wash-up. rush to town. fana cldnt make it, go alone. heck!
more shopping. meet up with Fuzzy n go back to tamp. pasar mlm. snack. drop by sis's workplace. go hm. chat with dad, go online n sleeping soon.


oohh goodness!! spend too much. nvm, festive seasons, cant blame myself for it.
hv to stop by next yr!!

sis help with my laundry n changed the new bedsheet!! love her!!!
thanks dad for the cover!!! love it


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home