--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SOS!!!

ok help needed!!
i feel so unkept now.
havent been taking care of my personal self n my room... my wardrobe! gosh... its horrendous!!

pimples starts popping up... arrgghhh!!
i need my beautician badly now!! Dion been tryin to get thru me but i jus in a fuck-up state to bother n make appointments.
so i called her earlier n she said slots r full den when she ask for my name, instantly, she said, "Azizan!!! Dion here!!! u busy huh?? working on full shifts lately?? ok ok tmr 11.30am ok."
hehehe... wahhh feel so priviledged!!

my hair need some tender loving care too... some treatment will help!!
dunno when i'll find time to fix appointment with my hairstylist.... but he's kinda irritating la, keep asking me to go for ceramic perms! gosh... i dun hv time to take care of curls la... plus im always tie up my hair. im still keeping the perms in mind though! they're really cute..

pedicure. still looks gd. but need to mantain it.
only hv time for appt next yr..

health. gosh! im feeding myself rubbish n junks all the time!!
have to stop somewhere. nxt year la....need to change eating habits completely!!
craving r really strong n irritating la!!
i can see the sun lately, no reason not to run alrdy. ok... nxt year!! :)

gosh.... i sound like some tai-tai. hahaha!!
no harm pampering myself!!

ohhhh i hv pple i dunno calling me up lately. those, frens of frens introducin me kind of!
really irritating!! dun mean to be rude but guys, ur moving too fast!! mcm desperate!
friendship is all i want, no more.
dun let me find out whoever my frens who gave/pass my number to them!!! im gonna be mad.
i hv 3 such persons now. it betta stop here.
~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home