--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

so this is Christmas

Merry Christmas!! ho ho ho...
its christmas!! parents went to malacca, siblings working, im hm alone
hahhaa i shd be sleeping soon....

woahhhh!!! nite shift finally over....
shitty roster.... my breaks taken up again for 2 days in a row!
no time to sleep.... nvm....
lucky i gt nice partners :)

i met so many pple i know....
the awkward one was Fred n Iffah.... was suprised to see them... with his new car.
we're nt even talking, i jus smiled. she doesnt look pleased to see me, like making faces. dunno if she's annoyed by the jam or anythin else la. he seem paisey of her reaction. awkward!! we both jus smiled at each other. nt a single word.
but the sweet thing is, he sms me to apologise. nice guy :)
suddenly recall the memories we shared, really sweet but... no, it didnt happen. my decision. no regrets.

yest was christmas eve!!! Fana n me were singging christmas songs n irrirates Dila all the way. haha. she's boyfriend-less for so many days cos Burn in KL for holiday....
she calls us Santa's Elfs. hehe.

i hadnt seen fana for so long cos she's on long MC. nite shifts r often draggy n makes us lazy. so to perk things up, Fana offered to pick me up by cab. best nye. hehe...
actually, was supposed to go work wif Fahmi but i miss Fana. hahhaa! he's kinda pissed cos he had to go work alone. ohhh recently, some kepo pple hv been talking abt us. heck it la. Fahmi is like a bro who looks after me, just like abg Ipin.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home