--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 24, 2007

pix of me now....

Ayul... the little rascal....
she's strangling me... urgghh... tts my lil monster!
purple
art. newspaper/magazine design inspirised.
the cool bed
ayul. boyboy. kak ijan.
chilling
alla. lynney. zann
wind blows my hair

my new Playerz Girl jacket. artistic.
caught in the moment
pretty purple pedicure!!!
hey!! gimme back my stuff. my lil monster took my hp away.
nerdy me in specs.

sipping a drink on a hot day!





so basically..... i've gained alot of weight.
dun wanna reveal it. *paiseh*
maybe cant really see it in pictures cos i usually take pix in angles tt doesnt make me look fat.
im fat. urgh.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home