--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 31, 2007

new year eve

~~ Zizz & Zann ~~
the cute ones. hehe

c.o.l.o.u.r.s. love colours!!
in a lift
this walkway is usually crowded!!

peace out!!


weeee!!! im on leave. dun hv to work nite shift tonite! :)

many of my plans backfire... so lets wait n see how it goes la

watever it is, im jus happy nt to report to work. contented.
slpt really late last nite... ard 4am... watch soccer with Zizz...
liverpool vs man city. he wanted to watch it.
at the same, tryin to study last min, but no use la bring the books along! didnt really read.
hmmm boring match!! tkde thrill ar. kinda upsetting.... 0-0
but ok.... lucky the goalkeeper, Hart, kinda cute. haha. oh well, girls!
its funny, cos we're like passing each other stuff. he jus gave me dvd.
n oh!! espirit voucher!! yes!! he gave me. oohhh love him!! :)
i tink i been using shopping vouchers n spending alot alot more than watever the vouchers' worth. hehe. its ok. shopping will hv to stop today!!! im so going for last min new yr eve shopping later..... for one LAST time!! a fren told me "wahhh lucky im nt a girl" haha
woke up early at 6am but reluctant to get ready... slp slp slp n delayed till 9.30am n i started rushing! hehehe... at the back of my mind, "hey!! its the last day of the year.... there's always cab.. so y not?" so i took my time ar.... came on time la but taxi cab fares r really pricey now!! i wont complain cos its NYE.
one hr in class n i gt bored. dun feel like proceeding anymore. hehe. tired la.
i text Ir to meet for lunch but he cldnt make it. hmmm.... so it makes the class draggy-ier.
oh btw, wats interesting is, i bumped into so many pple there. even Rafi was there. n ohhh my eyecandy!! he's there too.... in my next class... he's so cute la. dun see him ard at work anymore, transfer alrdy i think. tts an instant smile! hehe
bumped into an old fren. makin cute seh die. chat abit abt his band den i hv to go.
i went hm smiling... so happy!! yay... was supper hungry n i bought lots of snack n eat them all up in the bus!! bus ride nvr been so busy, i was like texting non-stop!! one msg aft another!!
yay!! Ven's coming back in a few hrs.... nt sure if she hv the energy to go out later. haha. hope she hv a good time there. miss her.
my aunt called to chat. love talking to her.
oh gosh! im sleepy + tired. but i gt lots to do.
im so excited for new year!!! which is not long later.'
2008 will be a busy year, i tink.
thinking back.... 2007 was a very quick year!
life hv its ups n down. i realised my temper is better. i dun get angry easily. much more calmer now. im contented n more appreciative towards everythin. i argue less with everyone... no bf mah! n esp with my parents, i dun argue with them. cant say im much more tolerant n patient.
2007.... i spent the most!! i cried the most!! alot alot alot. haha
but i sleep the least. i spent lesser time with family n friends.
2008??? its too early to say.
hope its a better year. will list down my new yr resolution soon.
i need to rush off. Happy New Year!!!
love love love
*muackz*
~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home