--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

last day at work

today's my last day at work for the year!!
i can say its been a nice day...

finally, hv some time to catch up wif my dear Fana!! miss tt babe!!
walk ard causeway point n tampines central areas... its rainin heavily this evening
been snacking alot whole day.... n still hungry!! hmmm is tt a sign?
hmmm.... satay hotdogs r nice!!

Ir contact me after nt long ago. there's no means of me contacting him cos i delete his hp no, msn, friendster. yup i did all tt cos he gt me really pissed n mad! so the only way is, him contacting me.
hv to admit i miss him. doesnt matter if he doesnt feel the same way.
he wans to know how im doin now n if i picked up smoking lately so tt means he cares. "it will break my heart if u start smoking"
i dunno wats tt supposed to mean but he doesnt seem bother much after tt one long conversation we had. no other sms/calls/meetups. but the concern is much appreciated.
i tink i dun like the fact tt he text me cos its affecting me more now....
haiz... watever it is, i dun wanna cry anymore. which im nt! so its a gd sign :)
i jus wanna be happy...

im happy tt my relationship wif certain pple in my life is getting on fine, if not, better!!
im taking a step at a time. treasuring n appreciating the joy n happiness pple brought to me
to those who stayed by my side, to be there for me, to hear me out.. to love me... to make me smile... THANK YOU
im giving myself a chance to be happy. i've stop sufferring myself .
happy thoughts!!

hmmmm..... still no plans for countdown yet.
oh crap! i'll probably jus stay hm....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home