--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

its payday!!
i dun earn much but im smiling looking at the amt...

it was excitin yest aft shift.... cos everyone is looking forward to the atm...
had supper with the guys at Simpang bedok...
ate alot man... den they went to JB, i was jus so lazy to go...So a fren send me hm...

i guess the wait is exciting but there's no excitement now...
its like any other day...

its my off day n its 4plus pm... n im still here at hm
chilling... lazing ard...
haiz... everyone else hv gt plans... or working...
how boring can it be? family n galfren/boyfrens comes first....
anyway, they all might be back hm really late last nite n sleeping still!! hahaha

hmmmmm.... i need pedicure. maybe, i'll do jus tt!
haiya, lots of appointments. lazy to go.... urgghh!!
for now, gt lots of chores to do.

i come to realise tt im doing alot to mantain a friendship, the party at the other end doesnt seem to be doing anythin.
somehow, i dun mind be tt person.
i had a fight with a friend. tt person wasnt being a friend, felt like being treated like dirt.
maybe the friendship is not worth it. im still hurt. i gave up.


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home