--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

i manage to catch up with Ven yest... Yay!!
always love meeting up with her... she's full of fun n joy.... girl-talks, advices, fun ideas... hehehe
ohh man... its so cool to flying of to Austria!!!
im gonna miss her.... -hugs-
hmmphhh!! im holiday deprived!! yup tts wat i am...
i lack of activities in my life.... need tt holiday man... i need tt "time-out"

orchard is madness yest... full of pple.... starting to irritates me
i hv to q to get up the escalators... n it took a long time
i hv to wait very long to cross the damn road cos lost of pple n cars.... uuurrrghhh!!
thank goodness there's underpass.... no more crossing in orchard road alrdy!!!

bought sandals... yup mine n blue n her's green. yay!~!!
i swore i wont use tt other slippers to work wen i rained again.... hv to really thank Nanz for being my savior tt day... i had to really2 hold on to her yest!!!

i've listed out the places in wanna go for a holiday next year:
Perhentian island
KL
Phuket
Bali
Taiwan
Tioman
Brisbane

hahaha...nt sure if im goin for all.... but hopefully, i at least go to 3 listed places.

aiyyyaahhh... cant wait for the year to end.... a new begining for me!!
i cant wait for the rainy seasons to be over soon too!!
wanna skate real bad... miss ECP badly....
speaking of which, only one of my skate is pink, cos i ran out of markers.... hahaha

i miss Sis.... she's nt hm all the time
my lil monster has grown up n i dun really like it tt way...
going out seems so hard when we're both on shifts....

gosh, its been sometime we had family discussion or gathering.... im always missing...
n i hate tt.... dun even hv time to blanja the family
btw, bro ordered McDelivery tadi..... the best bro ever!! the only one actually.... hehe

im trying very hard to make life a joy.....
i dun wanna cry no more... need to be strong.... though i always manage to "appear" strong, i dun tink tts enuff... i need to be strong fm within....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home