--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

happy!!

im in happy mood!! :)

slamat hari raya haji!! this is late but i wanna say it anyway...
i get to eat my so-called seoul garden!! best nye....
i finally gt my sports shoe!! yay.... all my sports items cos me so much so i better start working out next year!! after the rainy seasons tt it!!

been happy lately... finally!!!
been meeting up with lots of pple.... busy busy
im on leave yest n was kinda upsed tt i cldnt make the KL trip... haiz... nvm... i enjoyed my day....

went to JB with Jannah n Fara on friday nite.... bought DVDs n stuff... so happy to finally hv time to go out with my batchmates fm Team Charlie!!
reach hm close to 3am... was supposed to meet up with San sometime ard 3am but i went hm too early n by the time he called n sms, im gone!! lala land!! hehehe....

den i had to work up early for JB again the nxt morning(yest), Zizz was already downstairs to pick me up when i hadnt even showed.... so fast game, i jus grab a dress!! the fastest n easiest stuff i cld find in my wardrobe! hahahaha
was supposed to go by bus but last min change of plan.... we ride all the way tt day!!
so we had breakfast n straighttaway went for the photo shoot... they all look good la.... lawa n handsome la!! :P
unfortunately for Zizz, after the whole photo session, the photographer told him tt they lost all the memory of his shots in the memory card!! wahhhh screwed up.... he's pissed seh!! so kecian.... lucky they did something to compensate him.... so sayang cos his frames r so nice n gorgeous!!
Faizal was being bossy n irritating seh.... cos he used to do freelance photographer n model... mcm2 ar his ideas n directions... but it was fun n funny in a way...
I bought this really nice black Playez Girls black sweater which i totally fall in love with at first sight. i dun even look at the price tag!! kinda ex but Zizz says its so me n shd jus get it!! which i did!! yay!!
i also bought a very pretty ipanema white/pink/gold slippers.... love at first sight hgain!!
we had nice dinner before we left
it rained quite heavily so we're drenched... n super2 cold.... thank goodness i bought sweater if not, i'll be freezing!!! the jam is pretty bad but luckily the bike zones r clear...
reached hm ard 10pm den changed n went again with Kak Reeina!! love her love her!!
i fell asleep sey... poor thing she had to wait for sometime before i realised she called. we went to Starbucks to chill n watch The National Treasure at Cathy!! nice movie... very engaging... it was 2 plus am but im still wide awake!!! oohh tt Riley guy is so cute!!!
den we had breakfast at Simpang!! best nye
we had special VIP service... haha... the only table left!! reach hm ard 6am.... i love my Kak Reeina so much!!

had lunch with Shaz today!! miss her so much!!
we did some shopping n chill out at Starbucks.... totally loving the company!!
catch up on life is so cool.... lots of laughters!!
cant wait for the next outing with her... shopping n maybe clubbing.... hopes she touch down on my off days!!!
spend so much today... aiyohhhh!! im so good at this!! spend spend spend

so basically, i had lots of fun... meeting up with pple!!! -big hugs-
im eating really2 quick as i type now.... i need to rush to work....
Fahmie shd be on the way to fetch me... hahaha im only on leave for awhile n he miss me already!! i hope roster for tonite will be a gd one....

im having lots of fun now...
i cant wait to make plans with so many pple....
im having lots of plans next year too... hope things work out well for me!!
im crosssing my fingers for better days ahead!!
i'll post up pix when im free again....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home