--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 05, 2007

i've gt mail!! lots n lots or it!!

i've been receiving lots n lots of mail attention to me!!
so cool!! i like!!
looking forward to havin mails everyday... n the cool thing is, i get it!!
so basically, its my statement of accounts, hari raya greeting cards, birthday cards n inivitation letters/cards n promotional materials n etc.
speaking of which, its 2 days to my bday!!

i dunno y, unlike every other year, im nt really looking forward to it...
im still excited about it, but it wasnt before....
i'll be a year older come October 7, tt means i'll be 23years old...
well, some say its old, i like to think its still a young age.. its a young adult :)

i took leave n its approved!! yay!! i nvr work on my bday n it shall remain tt way!
basically mum wants everyone not to work n have dinner at some restaurant den off to geylang bazaar... i wasnt really in for tt idea but i jus go for the idea... simply due to my "anythin" attitude.. hahaha
but yest, i suddenly gt all excited n had all the plans changed.
i wanted it at hm, with family n pizza n nice food. called up my aunts to hv it at their place since all my cousins will be there anyway....
so yeah, jus a simple one. jus like last year. the only difference is, my beloved grandpa is nt ard anymore. my bday was the last celebration anyone had with him.
so yeah, im gonna beg my aunts to cook some yummy food. hahahha... n its gonna be lots of canadian pizzas n my yummilicious all-time fav cake, Truffles... gt to order tt cake too!
hmmmmm so looking forward... hadnt met my granny n relatives for months now! damn! i worked too much. urgh!

sat meeting darling Ven for dinner. missing her!! i love meeting her, she always give me a gd laugh..... need tt hug too!!
i hope to meet my dear fren this coming tue too.... its been some time we last catch up! so tts another dinner. hehehe...
im gettin my time management at hand thia mth, so its all good!
the prob is finance, im gonna be so broke nxt mth... haiz... i better prepare myself for it now..

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home