--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

im getting really lethargic these days...
but im nt complaining abt work deployment. *wink wink*

yest went raya with my team mates... fun!! hehee
drive ard.... Aizat pick us up n send us hm one by one! cool
yeah we rented the MPV.
we ate alot. alot alot. eat at every hm. ate stuffs tt i never ate before. cool.
i cant breathe yest.
n we all havent slp since our 2nd nite, straightaway go hm change, n get ready to jln raya. we all survived the whole day w/o sleep the day before. cool huh?

oh yah!! i was having cramps tt other day n sis hv to talk me n force me to take tt pill which i strongly refused. in the end, i did pop up tt pill. thx sis! im proud of myself. haha


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home