--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

im getting more n more confused now..
i seriously dunno wat to do... so im doing anythin...
my non actions are hurting other parties n myself... mostly, myself cos i dun wanna hurt anyone n in the end face the blow...

i really want peace right now... total peace
i dun wana worry about things. getting stressed n upset over issues... contemplating about the future n reminicing the past
i need a way to distract myself

i think im liking someone but i kinda hurt him so much cos im so oblivious over the whole thing... i dunno... maybe its better to hurt now than later...
im having problems myself.... i need to figure myself first... still need time to explore...
besides, my inferiority is killing me.... the thought tt im nt gd enough for someone... so i rather stay out.... im weird lately... i dunno wat im doing either... jus lost... n very confused...
im happy but when the time is over n when other stuff rushes through my mind again, i broke down.... hate the instability im experiencing now.... haiz...
im having break outz these days, havent been taking care of myself... i simply hv this "heck-care" attitude n tired all the time... so restless...
haiz... i so need a holiday!!

hari raya is coming!! i wont be really celebrating it anyway.... my leave wasnt approved! urgh!
i didnt bake anythin this year.... the mood isnt as great as before... nevertheless, im anxiously anticipating for the day to come....
im thinking of all the yummy food.... yum yum yum!!
i've gt my baju kurung n its red... lets see who's wearing red...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home