--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy 23 bday to me!!

come midnight, october 7, 0000hrs onwards... been getting alot of sms for bday wishes!!
yay!! its my bday!!!

hmmm.. i hv to admit tt i wasnt as excited as i was before about birthday...
i guess it dies down with age... n the fact tt im a year older now jus sucks!!

it was a suprise to me.... a warm suprise cos i didnt hv any expectation at all...
i never expect anyone to remember it, but they did... so it was nice!

so.. dinner with Ven yest was fabulous.... we ate at Breekz!
it was nice n very filling... waiter's nice! gotta thank her for the treat... :)
we catch up on one another till almost 10pm den suddenly decide on movies!! (Ven's great idea)
so... we went to look for sweater n gt pricey bt nice ones at Fox.. ohh i love Fox btw!
its kinda late n its sat nite, so movies were pretty sold out! wat were we thinking!!
we insist on movie so decide to try our luck at Cathy Cineplex... took cab there due to ven's heels! so we decide on Balls of Fury n its hilarious.... hahahahahhaha had a good laugh!!
had a lil chat aft movies n Ven left when Ir came...
he's jus sweet!! love him... still do... but things betw us jus wont happen now... if it (really) does, den it'll be sometime later maybe... we wont know for sure wat future lies for us...
had some nice talks den scoot down to Simpang Bedok for food for sahur...
kinda met some pple i know there!

had sahur at 4am n was whole family wished me! :)
started my day lazy.... jus laze ard at hm n watch tv all day
den i started to get rushy ard 4pm cos i need to rush to so many places...
last stop, dinner at granny's.... goodness so much food were laid out!! fuyyooohh!!
i still had 4 boxes of canadian pizza on the way.... thankfully we finished all!!!!!
my bday cake was fabuluous as usual... the yummilicious Truffle fm PrimaDeli... simply love it... yum yum....
went downstair to play fire sparkles.... it was fun...
n basically... tt was it.... but i was happy n contented....

i only received one physical present this year n im so happy.... hehehe
but gt to keep the excitement low... gotta act like 23... yeah rite!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home