--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 19, 2007

direction-less

time pass so quickly.. its hari raya alrdy!!
Slamat Hari Raya!!!

this year raya was kinda different. im worked nite shift on tt very day so i had to rush to work, took cab ok!!
its sad cos i go to my granny's plc alone n when im there, my family's gone to the other granny's plc n i go there alone again. felt like an orphanage... hehhe... no wonder pple give me the glares at the bus stop n in the bus cos i was all alone by myself...

life's so complicated. i still dunno wat to do. well.... jus go with the flow.
my decisions may not the best one but we'll see how it leads too.
wats life if its not filled with hurdles n challenges here n there?? nothings' permanent n smooth sailing...

been through alot of mixed emotions in a short period of time.
i'll go crazy if i dun keep it under control.
breathe.
im kinda happy tt people who mattered to me understands the situation im in. greatly appreciated it. :)

got my hp bills n was so suprised to see the amt. goodness. need to cut down on usage!
got my lots of statements today, wow, need to stop spending alrdy.
urgghhhhh!! headache headache!!!
i need to think of future too.. shd i go get a degree?? shd i go for get a license? shd i go for tt course? shd i start dancing?
hmmmmmm..... decisions decisions decisions!! never ending!!

im easily tired these days.. all i wanted to do is eat n sleep immediately...
been cancelling initial plans n delaying errands.... gosh!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home