--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 26, 2007

chill 'ol me

gosh!! im addicted!!! hook on youtube!!
sis, u influenced me too much. watch House of the Carters n i love it.
saw alot of music clips too....
n ohhhh! i love daughtry!! love it love it

i catch the new movie, The Seeker: The dark is Rising. i like it.
nice! ".. the 7th son of the 7th son" heh.
saw alot alot alot of nice trailers too. im so looking forward to upcoming movies now.
yesh!! wat can i say, im a moviego-er!! DVD/VCD sucks man... go catch it at movies!!

ohhh im proud of myself these days... im always coming to work much earlier than my usual self. tts a good improvement. :)

i kinda take care of myself these days... :)
i kinda get a my hair trimmed. jus a lil bit n a bit of tidying up with the layers n a bit on the fringe. nice, but kinda look like the same. i like it though n tts impt to me. cost me $48 at Hair Profile. love how they pay so much attention to every the detail n tips n advices.
hmmmmm.... was thinking of cutting it a lil shorter by the end of the year n have it curled. still considering it. hmmmmm... should i?
my facial spa is so pampering n love it so much. skin condition is much better. the acne problem seem to be undercontrol alrdy. skin is impt, really. i may be fat but i still wanna look pretty. hehe.
ohh weight problem is such an irritant. kinda cant be bothered to care so much, i'll jus deal with it.. jus now, my supervisor came up to me n grab my arm!! "azizan, where's all ur arm muscles go? its all meat now.... ur not fit alrdy. go tone up la!!!" den he start to twist my arm while im trying hard to retreat. woahhhh it kinda hurt but thankfully i gt to struggle thru. "tts not fair, i havent even gone for control & retraint training n you're using it against me!!! lucky i know abit of self-protection..." wahahahhaa.... he insist tt im giving him excuses n, as usual, keep pestering me to take up thai boxing n continue to irritate me about my unfit condition.
so i jus burst out n say, "alright mr tan, gimme 2 mths ok..." haha im kidding, nt sure if he takes me for real...

i have to constantly remind myself or telling others, rather, tt im alrdy 23. goodness! why do people at work keep thinking tt im so young??... im not. can me good also la...

i've been chatty these days. can hog on the phone for hours n hours with different people. and i love it. havent been contacting people i miss so much, so im really happy.
i cant believe im trying so hard to help pple ard me with their problems when im having problem on my own. i guess mine's still under control, i still do get affected but i aint crying at nights. im jus leaving things the way they are for now... like dragging it n putting it aside n focus on other aspects of life. i still dunno wat to do, im still scared to take tt step, maybe i shd jus take the risk n give myself a chance for something new. hmmmmm.....
i find myself kinda homey lately cos im almost nvr home... i crave for home food, i wanna be home n nowhere else. simply do nothing but laze ard. and so i did!!

ok i need pedicure. i want red toe nails. again. hehe.
need to find time. urgh! tts so hard to find.

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home