--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

disappointment

aku mencintaimu lebih dari yg apa pun, ku mencintaimu sedalam dalam hatiku
tapi tiada siapapun yg tahu...
aku tak tahu mengapa semua ini harus berlaku
kalau itu yg kami berdua mahukan, ini la jalan nye

im upset tt ur nt able to understand me or care to understand how i feel
im upset n disappointed at the way u reacted to circumstances...
im upset tt u never take the chances to talk things out or find out y
even when i tried explaining, ur nt listening
all u did was blaming me for doing wat i did to you... hurtin u
this is where i realise tt everythin is nt as great as it is...

for now, i've to learn to let it all go....
he's letting it go from the start n i hv to learn tt i accept tt....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home