--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

WOW!!! ITS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME

.. ok i dun hv internet access now...
kinda lost touch on the cyberworld
laptop n PC crash.... aiyooohhhh

anyway, life's been rather stable now...
life's much much much more reserved now n i aint complaining. hehe!
i pretty much work, eat, snack, go hm, watch tv, eat n sleep...
been having gd food n late nite suppers lately, tt if i dun fall asleep by midnight...
yeah sleep is not a prob now... i used to hv insomnia, now its ok, i guess
but im hv digestive n intestine problems... feeling bloated all the time! sucks

i havent seen anyone of late cos im always hm!! hahaha
stay hm n laze ard is wat i been doing lately....
dun really like to go out cos i dun like wat i see in the mirror now...
gosh, i've gained weight so much n acne seem to be an ongoing thing... haiz i dunno how to handle it.... these insecurities hv alot to do me home-stay habits!!

emotions are pretty much stable now... in other words, im much more happier!!
weeee.... tt also contributes to "zann's growing sideways" hehe

ok gtg...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home