--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, June 04, 2007

We went to the Zoo!!!

candy floss n popcorn!! its all free!!
i kinda like this pix!!
while waiting for bus at wdlds interchange...
im so so tired....
our Safari Escape tix!! see tt? i gt extra tix so we gt extra food!!!
Sis, me n penguins!
Welcome to the Singapore Zoo!! actually it was taken wen we're abt to leave.. haha
on the bus shuttle... feeling so thankful the air-con is oh-so-good!!
Saz n me
sleep in the bus for a while...

Saz fanning himself
wats wif the face??? im jus exhausted fm the Safari Trail n weather so warm n humid...
see tt? our hair r all wet n full of sweats!!!
alot of pple...
listens attentively to lucky draw results!! no didnt win!!

reflection of us... Sis looks taller than me!! tts cos she is!!
entrance of Palm Park, where the event is....
see our tattoos??
i think the plant is so nice.. so jungle-looking!!


went to the Zoo today... ICA Family Day 2007
its so f-a-m-i-l-y... lots of kids... not many fm woodlands though! there's alot of activities for the kids..
went wif my dar-darlin sis, Ala... we were so excited tt we slept early the night before n woke up at 5am... hehehe
Saz came alone so i ask him to join us...
its a long way to the zoo... we took bus-mrt-bus... tiring!!
we reached there so early.. one of the first few...
we took part in the Safari Trail.. had alot of fun!!! hehe
was so funny.. we were like so anxious n "on"... running ard...
its like Amazing race... goodness!! but its cool..
we learn alot abt animals today... the qns were rather interesting!!weather's so humid, we sweat alot... phew!!
haha.. gt consolation prize for tt..
food catered... 3 piece Chic + pepsi + whipped potato
there's alot of free stuff too!! we had nuts(like those kacang putih kind), popcorn, cartoon drawings of us, airbrush tattoos n etc... didnt take the ice-cream, didnt feel like it!!

we went causeway pt aft tt... walked ard awhile only cos we were so tired... i wanted meat n sis wants seaweed shaker fries so we settle for Mcd n get our meals. Bought donut, cheesy hotdogs n choc custard rolls... all we do is snack, snack, snack whole day! no wonder im still sick now!! fever gotten worse.. freaking high temp!
throat hurts so bad... i down medicine w/o a second thought!!!
reached hm n immediately fell asleep... all i do is sleep nowadays!!
parents gt hm fm holiday jus now... haiz.. so fast?

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home