--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, June 01, 2007

some thoughts

Its raining heavily.. dun like it. haiz where’s the sun?
Been staying at hm… I had too much rest… Lazing ard

Last night, went to Giant n Courts with sis…
Bought some unnecessary stuff… hahaha
We took a very long busy route… hehehhehe

Did laundry n housework, cook abit… loving the life im living now..
I dun need clubbing or partying…
I lead simple, good life n tts gd enough for me

Im taking time to ponder over things…

Death.. there hv been a lot of death goin on… wats goin on?? Wats wif war?? Disasters?
A lot of news reports… haiz…

Greed. There’s always issue over money. Money makes pple crazy, evil n etc. To me, money is never enough, you’ll nvr be satisfied with wat u currently have. I do agree tt money is impt to a certain extend but… haiz… nvm…
I rather spend money for happiness…


Beauty? define beauty... wat really is beauty?? cos really, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so in other words, everyone is a beauty to someone. :)
alot of buzz on beauty peagant, its a gd way to appreciate beauty actually. i like looking at gorgeous pple too... such blessed pple!!
i think the heart matters too... a beautiful person is someone with a good heart...

I realized tt im so easy to please, Im easily contented
The rule is: never expected too much… you’ll be happier this way
Im much calmer, more patient, I dun get angry/pissed easily…
Everyday, I do things to make myself happy…
Im getting better at diverting negativity to positive… trying not to be so affected/bothered by whatever is goin on…
We’re only human…. Human makes mistakes, human do wat human always do… let them be, let them think/say wat they want of u… u dun hv the power to stop them, jus let it be. Misjudged is a common thing. Hatred was never a part me.. no one taught me to hate..
I’ve never hated anyone… ever!
I may dislike someone but tt will dies off as time goes by..

Jus go with the flow… I take each day at a time….
Am very thankful tt I get to live each day… I appreciate every single thing anyone hv done for me… so far, pple hv been really really sweet…

I may be unaware of certain things cos im jus too relaxed..
Ignorance is indeed bliss cos curiousity jus kills me!!!

I met so many weird pple in life… very interesting!
whatever it is, try not to hurt anyone.. n tts really hard…
I believe there’s always good instill in everyone…

I believe in Karma, wat goes ard, comes ard…..

I learnt tt anything is possible as long as u hv control over yourself… n it aint easy to maintain tt…
It takes a stronger person to be able to do tt…
Cheers to confident, independent, positive pple!!

Im still mending my heart… but I guess my recovery process is going smoothly…
The fear is slowly dying off… but the commitment part is hard to say…

I miss the feeling of being loved….
I miss that excitement u have simply receiving a sms or call fm tt special someone..
I miss that feeling of butterflies in your stomach when u meet tt someone..
n lots lots more... love is such a wonderful thing...
Im nt gonna look for u… we’ll find each other….
And when I found u… im gonna treasure n love u whole-heartedly…
Im nt gonna let anything go between us…
Im nt letting u go unless i really really hv to...

whoever you are... i hope u'll surface soon...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home