--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

unwell

i tot im fine jus aft shower...
its a sucky feeling to go all the way to work but left, i wldnt do it if i dun hv pple telling me to go hm
my fever went up again.. 37.2 degrees
my headache getting worse.. n i look so pale
so its best tt i go hm...

haiz... when im sick, i get emotional...
teared for a moment...
there's no one tt specially cares for me...
there's no one i can seek attention to...
there's no one for me to hug.... or give me a warm hug...
there's no one to kiss me on my forehead...
there's no one to tell me tt "its ok you'll be fine,dear. rest well"
there's no one who calls/sms me to constantly remind me "have u taken ur medication/meals??"
no... there's no one... tt person jus dun exist...

im nt saying tt pple dun care for me.. there's alot of nice pple ard me, they even reprimanded me for working too much. cheers to my batchmates!! thanks guys... love u all..
big thanks to Zul for sending me to Changi Hospital. Its my first visit to the hospital as an outpatient n using my PS card. i mean i been to CGH many times but normally, i wld accompany someone(esp bro) else to see the doc.
special thanks to Matt... i really appreciate him accompanying me. thanks bro! so tts like 3hrs waiting time... we came ard 11pm n left ard close to 2am.... freaking long wait...

Doc prescribe me alot of medicine... 6 different types! n a 3-days MC!! i didnt even ask for it... he jus gave for me to rest more...
see!! i jus need rest, im nt THAT sick...

ohhh we had this sandwich/pizza thingy at the vending machine at CGH... i had the New York Chessy Sausage n Matt had the Romano Pizza. kinda cool... its nice!!

took cab hm n slept right after...
woke up early... first thoughts.. "haiz.. i shd be at work now.... ending my shifts soon in a few hrs. wasted!! shd hv jus stayed, today's off day anyway..."
urrggghhhh i dun like to feel weak...

im getting rather frustrated at myself for not executing my plans... dammitz...
sick n tired of planning n nt following the plans... i suck!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home