--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

tt morning shoppin at mustafa centre












i love taking pictures of structures...

it was past midnite so the whole station was empty...

i was alone so i took pix there... nice!! i like.

taken while waiting for Yam, Radin n Zehan to meet me

hahhaa... of all places, Yam suggested Mustafa centre!!!

we walked ard... did some shopping n had supper....

Zehan n me were so choosy over cabs cos there's alot ar... we took the mercedes one in the end... haha!!
tt day reached hm ard 5am jus in time to get ready for work...

yup history does repeats itself...

im crazy enough going out n nt sleeping before going to work on morning shifts!!

~~Love Zann~~