--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, May 21, 2007

shopping with Ir...



































ok pictures speaks for itself...
went shopping again!!
wasnt really me... Ir's turn...

well.. he always need my option when it comes to shopping!! excpt.. erm fishing stuffs la cos im an idiot in tt...
he keep on saying(hurrying me up when im looking at things) : "iza.. iza.. lets go... remember today is supposed to be ME shopping, nt u!!... so lets go!!"
hmph!!

wahhh we went fm boutiques to boutiques...
so many shops to patronize but so little time!
tt crazy ass spent so bloody alot!!
addidas, levis, fox merchandise.... i gt an addidas bag too..
thanks!! hmmm... i shd hv said yes to the orange-pink sweater at addidas the other day... hahaha!!
n ohhh we dine at fish market again... second visit!
woohoo yummylicious babeh!!! it was a suprise treat... thanks ir!

he kinda made me his Personal Assistant, carrying his stuffs n getting his sizes... alah mcm tak biase je!!

tt Prison Officer is rich la this mth but he finished the cash so fast... useless!! hehehe
lesson learnt: never resort to borrowing or loans or excessive hp bills...
oohh the hp bill part, blame ur *toot* gf la... she's jus crap.. i dun wish to start on her..
goodness Ir, u deserve so much better!! been telling him that many times, he jus "tak sampai hati"
he shd hv jus start dating other girls(he been telling me about) out there...

oh btw, jus to clear things... no... Ir's nt my boyfriend, so many pple mistook us... we're very closefriends, well u can say bestfriends!! cos this guy know so so so so so much bout me.... n likewise for him.

anyway, Ir always made me so so guilty.. urgghh!!
stop it.. stop it!! jus dun say anythin... hehe...
n gosh... he's like addicted to the gym these days...

~~Love Zann~~

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

food for thought.

if he's not your bf, but someone else's bf, how would tt someone feel if her bf went out with his close frd, a girl nonetheless, who happens to be his ex-gf?

and hw wld she feel if you both were in the dressing room together?

and if he 'tak sampai hati' to date other girls because of his current gf, why did he choose to go out with you instd of his own gf?

sori. you confused me. no harm intended though.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

hi radiah...

thanks for ur comments...

confusing eh?? hmmm... its difficult to explain things la

ok... yeah we're closefriends n ex-bf/gf. very close indeed..

his gf?? i dun think she bothers anyway.. she was the one who refuses to go out with him all the time! she's more of a virtual "phonecall" gf. hmmm... i wont elaborate on tt cos tts his personal issues. lets jus say she nt acting like a gf should. n tt annoys me..

oohhh dressing rm?? hahhaa its nt lidat. nt like he's naked or somthing. heh.

abt the going out part, u gt to ask him. haha. but its easy aint it, we're closefriends. besides, gf always nt ard n always rejects, n when its comes to shopping, he knows im the best person.

think girl-guy bestfriends in western countries... hehe.

hmmm.. i guess maybe u still wont understand. its alright. thanks for ur comments anyway. nice hearing ur views.. :)

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur right tt i still dn understd. well, we are of asian culture niwae :)

my whole pt was, how wld u feel if ur own bf go out with his close frd who is his ex-gf? of coz, grp outings are an exceptional.

but to be in the same room whr he chg his clothes, i dunno, im not living in the west, you see. take care though.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

yeah i do agree with u on gf being jealous part... i wld too i guess...

hmmm... i guess we both didnt think much of it, maybe we both were jus so used to it, so used to each other.
but tts jus us la.
no comments

its alrite if u dun understand, wasnt expecting u to.
thanks for ur views though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home