--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

i miss my tan...

see that?? im much darker/tanner last time.... i lost the tan alrdy...
see tts recent me... ok, if you think its yellow cos of the lightings... den see this...
see! im nt kidding... compare la with the first pix... urgghh im so yellow nw...


im getting so inactive these days..

im such a lazy bastard!! hehe
i miss that energetic feeling... i miss the good feeling when u sweat
my poor running shoes n skates were set aside one corner...

i miss the sun.. simply love the sun

i miss my tan..

im turning yellow, though some pple say im abit darker nw..


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home