--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i fell sick... unexpctedly!!

my parents will be away again... weeeeeee!!
normally, i wld hv lots n lots of plans.... but nah, nt this time
i intend to stay at hm... n cook... play ard with food.. hehe
yeah i hv the hse to myself!! i'll have the kitchen to myself!!

i keep buying groceries fm the supermarket!!
hahaha dunno y i love stocking up n buying new stuff hm so tt the whole family can try/use/eat/sample... so aunty-aunty!!
haha... my ex colleagues used to call me "small aunty"

feeling feverish now.... hate this "sick" feeling...
urgghhh!!!! flu,fever, sore throat, headache... sucky combo!!
i was perfectly fine before i go to work yest...
i guess work makes me sick ar... i still dun think im overexerting myself though...
haiz... nvm one more nite shift n im done for this cycle, might as well finish it off...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home