--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Flat

supper!!! ... at al-ameen... teh cino is so good... shd try!!!
hmmmm... see the diff betw nokia n sony ericsson camera? top one is sony... both with flash!
cute stuff! tts ICA teddy...
tts azist's white fur... haha tt didnt sound right. lol. love this furrry thingy!!
jannah n me...
tired n still smiling...
i feel flat n went to deep sleep after Vivo n supper.. was really tired

hehe.. mcm takde tempat lain nak amik pix
daddy killed a poor snail tt night...
hahaha.. fara looks like she's rapping.. lol
i love this pepsi design, n tts the reason i bought it. haha!
my fav drink! marigold grape drink... nice!! its almost a daily drink
yam n mummy outside locker rm before going to JB
me n yam... can u see the smoke?? tts mummy ciggie smoke... haha
cool chocolates!!! i was excited like a small kid while chosing my choc!! thanks to Afzan... they're rather ex!!
strawberry creme chocolates... my fav choc combination!!


ok the pix above are in random... taken at diff time..

ooooooooohhhhhh!!
finally a rest day!! n finally get to wake up late.
i've been waking up at 4.50am like almost everyday..
im such a hardworker.. yeah right!!
im taking a break this week... no more... oohh-so-tired!

its funny how tired i may be, i still find time to hangout.. hehehe
so... let me see.. i've been to JB, tamp mall, CS, Vivo n etc...
retail theraphy beats sleeping/resting!! kekekkee...walking ard, snacking n spending/buying stuff makes me happy la
i've been having alot of late nite suppers too..

but yest, im beat!
aft Vivo followed by supper, reached hm flat... didnt even remove makeup n changed... tts how tired i am!
pple jus dun realised how tired i am cos they say i dun look tired.

this morning, i still woke up ard the same time cos i forgot to off my alarm... but eventually im up at ard 9am.
i was craving for maggi n i miss bro's maggi(he cooks very nice maggi!!), so i merely told him tt n he immediately woke up n ask to buy maggi downstairs n cooks w/o a qn. awwwwwww.... so sweet!!
den i made lunch for him... love u bro!!
miss him, hadnt seen him for days... i wasnt in the hse long enough to meet the family. past few days, i spend less than 6hrs at hm n all the time i was sleeping or getting ready for work.
i keep losin stuff...misplaced my fav pink water bottle n notebook :(
btw, i love supermarkets!! put me there n i can spend hrs n hrs..

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home