--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

compliments

goodness i really hope my leaves will be approved...
needed tt break, needed a holiday....
i want beautiful serene beaches, nice scenery/landscapes....
it'll be a dream come true... awwwwww.....
i need to start saving up...

i dunno y pple hv been coming up to me n commenting tt i did alot of OT. nt as if i did alot... jus a few je pe!!
n stop it la eh.... no im nt getting married!! nonsense!! kekeke
i need to settle some stuffs n i need money to travel...
yes!! travel... travel.. travel!!!
doesnt matter with whom... i jus wanna travel!!
saving up for tt Europe trip come Dec 2008... hv to make tt happen!
its my dream to step my foot there before i hit 25!!
sadly everyone is against me going... haiz

its getting really annoying for pple to ask me y i still hadnt had a bf yet... even my closefrens r questioning me now.... y cant i dun hv a bf?? y??
pressure... pressure... pressure!! urgghhh
plz pple.... I KNOW IM NT GETTING ANY YOUNGER!! but im nt ready for commitment yet.... it takes time... the right one hadnt come yet...
"yah2... if u dun open urself up, how is the one gonna come? if u dun give any1 a chance to get close/know u closer, how wld u know of the possibilities??"
well... i believe he will... im sure there's a way... somehow...

oohhh btw.... i kinda like my job...
not exactly the job la.... i like to see the weird human reactions...
the funny, the cheeky, the scared, the blur, the stuck up, the furious, the irritated, the persuasive, the cant-be-bother, the impatient, the super talkative, the overly-friendly, the serious, the boastful, the serious n etc
its gives me tt instant entertainment, smile n anger at times!
its a job whereby u can get verbal compliments easily!! nice2 ones!!
never had so much before this.... even my own bf(last time) dun passed nice remarks to me
they all love my sweet smile... hehe...
its like everyday there's bound to hv at least 5!!(i dun count them la)
so its like a norm...but it feels gd tt ur service is being appreciated. cant help it cos i hv all the customer service backgrounds... been working in service line since i was 17...
hahahha but its true... no kidding. if i were to list them, it be too long.
well maybe cos im a girl... it'll be harder for guys i guess.
today there's this grp in a car... talking bout me n i happen to respond n they gt suprised n wondered hw i can hear them n ask where we put the mic at!! kekeke sey.... they offered jobs...
"my dear gal... ur too pretty to be an immigration officer.. we're fm the airport.. join us... wanna join? we can give recommendations"
errrmmm nvm i dun accept any offers when im on duty. thank u.

ohhh btw, no, im nt trying to brag.
come on, pple r jus so murah(generous) with their compliments.... we get it all the time... really, all the time....
not forgeting the fact tt they mistook me as a chinese. oh-so-many-of them!!

saz was telling me the other day, "zann, did u go for tanning??... cos u looked tanner now... ok now u look more malayish" kekeke

~~Love Zann~~