--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, May 28, 2007

absence

havent be in touch with the cyber world for sometime now...
mentally tiring... i only catch a few hrs rest each day..
n urgghh nasty zits start popping up!
im feeling ugly now... ugly fuggly me...

its weird cos i keep running away fm pple...
maybe im scared of pple! hmmmmm...
the thoughts of "im nt good enough for him/go out with him(whoever he is)" always plays a big part in me...
its like,right after my "keep to myself" phase, pple start to come up to me on by one almost too immediately!!
its pressurising, i jus dunno how to handle it. ignorance jus didnt work anymore. haiz, im jus nt interested in anyone who happen to hv interest.
y is it tt the one u wld like to ask u out didnt but others will??
hate cancelling/changing plans n turning pple down all the time. i jus cldnt made up my mind, one moment im fine, the next i rather nt go out with them.

~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home