--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

rain....

thanks to the rain.... im so drenched. changed three time n i still end up wet!! urrgghhh...
ohhh n i fell twice too... no serious injury though!!
fell off my skates n bike.... skates due to some stuff i did n bike cos its slippery!! haha... droplets of raindrops were so violent n strong tt it hit me hard... ouch.... the sudden strong rain hits my face real hard(ouch!) n distrupts my vision, i cant see a thing.... my whole skate, socks, t-shirt, short, undergarment all wet in matter of seconds!!
was shivering in cold!!! burrrrrrr.....

exam was tough bt i think can pass la....abit of help rendered to me!
gosh i miss yam badly!!

speaking of which, missing marlia too!! baby elephant princess miss ya marl!!! i rained! (cried)the news shock me i was shaking n cried instantenously..
ok... this is wat happenned, on mon, was marl send an sms saying she changed her number.... miss her. went to her blog, n even tagged her.
wanted to txt her but it was way past midnite past midnite. so i was thinkin of sms-ing in the morning....
the nxt morning, rvd news tt she passed away.... i was shaking!! i was thinking abt her jus yest n suddenly the news!
i asked ard desperately for confirmation..... alrdy break down n cry.... flashback of her/us together rushes in! the news jus cant be true!!!
shaf even drop by her hse to chk. hours later, shaf n eddy cfm tt she's fine, resting aft an ops. Apparently her hp was stolen sumone played a prank...
gosh!! its totally UNACCEPTABLE for pple to joke abt death of other pple.
syukurla she's ok nm....

im spoiling my skates cos i keep walking in mud, soil n water.... no choice!!
k im still drenched now.. need a warm shower n gd sleep.
its ard 1am n gtg work by 6am. bye!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home