--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, April 02, 2007

random emotions

im shutting my doors again... *slams*
haiz... i dun get it.... i jus couldnt read u.... was is it??

y cant everythin be clearer so i cld understand better??
ur action n words are confusing me.... maybe its harder cos we're jus too open
im usually sure of things but somehow i really dunno this time!! n tt sucks
hmmmm it still makes me smile whenever i get a jus a glimpse of you but im unsure if u feel the same way....
i need to stop this.... im playing the one-sided game.... argghh!!!

work up early at 6am n went to cck to return n bring hm stuffs
gosh gonna miss tt place!! really love the comfy place.. will miss it!! :(
den rush hm, changed n go outz again!!
went to Arts hse wif Jassy for some gig.. was something new... first time for a gig!! :)
didnt expect tt someone to be so energetic n popular!! wow... so much passion in him.... its cool!!!

he's a rockstar!! hahaha... well wat do i know bout playing music?? but he's really gd at it!!! tts for sure....
meet an old fren there... chatted for awhile.... kinda miss the old times...

he's bugging me to plan a gathering.... haha.... wen it comes to planning, y must it always be me?? its hard work u know!! everyone's like going separate paths in their individual lives...
chill in geylang n simpang for awhile before i headed hm...

im over u.... i really am...
i jus care alot for u... i believe u know tt too!
all the best in life my dearest fren.... ur irrepplaceable n u knew tt but i dun plan to replace u....
i needed someone new.... nt a replacement.... it aint right to compare ok...
u made me so miserable in the past which put me into so much pain n desolation ... my life was destroyed thereafter n im picking up my self gradually...
but im also thankful tt u used to make me so happy, loved n treating me like a princess.... lets jus put the past behind.... move forward....
im never jealous of ur gf or r/s cos she'll nvr be better than me in any way possible... haha!

im jus mad cos i believe u deserve someone so much better..... someone who can treat n love u better....
i hate it wen someone took advantage of or mistreated u!! i've always been tt way.... u shd know tt!!
no time for regrets..... we talked about this many times!! i believe everythin happens for a reason....
we both alrdy accepted it so lets nt brood over it again....

"... sayang.... yg sudah tu sudah....." hehehhee
i hope u know tt i'll always be here for u whenever u need me, my dearest fren....

yes, i love u but in a different way now.... *love love*

tmr will be my first offioial day at work.... n its draggy!!
i dun feel like going back to woodlands... urrgghhh!!

im waiting for tt someone to spare some time for me....
where r you??? come back

you're so close yet so far.... ur sms r so touchin la....
i know i've been busy lately but it doesnt mean i dun care/think of u.... miss hanging out wth u... *hugs*

i hope to catch up with the rest of my friends...
y r pple so busy nowadays??

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home