--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

law exam nxt wed i hadnt study at all...
im so screwed!! everyone seem to be so anxious and kept talking bout it
i guess the urgency/mood to study will come in later'
will try to study abit tmr.... i know i hv ALOT to go thru... *dead*

i think i like shifts!! :)
i get to spend more time with bro n sis!! loving it
miss bro alrdy.... had gd time with him on our hp hunt n stuff...
of cos i absolutely love time with sis... *hugs*

its a small world n its so true!!
alot of pple r i know happen to cross path one another... *winks*

yest my lil cousin Ayul came over n we had to babysit him...
poor sis hv to attend to him most of the time
tt super hype lil rascal keep running ard.... its tiring to have boys i guess
ok i want girls on my own.... boys r so playful n hyper... penatz!
had fun though....

past few days, my deployment seem to be good... rather slack
today's off n nothing is confirmed yet. i wanna go out.
but i hadnt had sufficient sleep past 2 days, infact hadnt sleep at all last nite...

i dunno y everyone keep askin if im married.... i guess tts common practise here
nxt qn, "ni mesti ade boyfren kan??"
nxt qn, "kenapa takde/taknak boyfren??'"
nxt comment: ""ur 23 tau.... bile lagi tu?? takpe wdlands byk lelaki.. sini leh cari la... no prob"
urghhh everyone say the same thing. kinda tired of listening to "'template" response...
its irritating actually....

someone keep teasing me n it irrates me! urghhhh stop it la eh.... shut up k...
n worst, u hv to be on my team!! hahahahaahaha
gosh miss the rest of the guys.....

im sorry i cant give wat u expected of me...
simply cant.... wasnt u... its jus me...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home