--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

im missing out on alot of stuff.....

ish ish.... sleep deprivation tires me up!!
need to sleep more...
i realised tt i've been doin all things im nt supposed to do... hahaha
goodness... Azizan... u need to be more discipline!!

i've been travelling alot these days... so funny hw i can spend so much money n time on it!! my ezLink card even went minus value tt i had to pay $7 in cash for my rides... been taking alot of taxi too cos im jus so tired + lazy!!!
been reviewing my expenditures past few mths.... alot spend on food n trpt.... ish ish.... i guess its time to convert all tt to products!!
yay... so i can shop n buy more stuff for myself!!! :)

yest... spend almost $100 at watsons alone... muahahahaha
i can easily spend $100 at ntuc too.. felt so auntie-auntie la go supermarket but sumhow i enjoyed doing it!! buying groceries n necessities for myself n the family... hehhe... habit seh!! mum alrdy nagging at me for buying so much stuffs home n spending alot!! hahaha..

oh btw, past few days been chilling out alot... been going hm really late...
last sun, 8apr, was our batch's last supper la.... only the expected pple turned up... basically me, yam, matt, fir, janna, fara, tapa.... n ras(yay!) n saz(yay!! jiwa seh budak tuas)... coincidently it was our 3rd mth tog as well!! fara's financee, redza n zool were there too....
so sad tt we're all in diff teams so tt means diff shifts n off days... no more part of the committe!! hahaha
:( im separated fm my "168" buddies.... haiz... unfair... nvm... life's always bout changes! move on zann....

yay.. finally gt my 1gb memory card..so trfrd all my files n dld alot of songs too... thanks ir~!! returned back his 64mb...
the best part: gt it for free... yay!! *hugs*
as usual, each time im there, i 'll fall asleep... hehehe.. paiseh seh... rabakz!! da penatz gile ar....
his mum cook sweet n sour fish.. yum yum... i like!! :)
ir complaint cos she practise favourtism... wahahaha.. too bad la eh...

alot of my old frens starts to come up to me n im loving it...
Liyana... i love n miss her alot... so excited tt she called!! she's getting married in july... gosh miss her alot!!
Juliana, Widya n Fizah... miss them too... suma da ade family! ok i feel old.... padahal same age!!
Rosiyana... sori babe.. been busy la... will schedule a meet-up soon...
Fred.... we're gd now... happy tt he's happy!!
San.... gosh miss him!! need to catch up with tt teacher la...
meet n bump into a couple of old frens/colleagues....goodness miss all of them alot!!!
ohh speaking of which, meet my dearest Kak Reeina n she says im so tembam n fat n tanned now!! hahaha really tt bad huh?? miss her now!!

i've been so preoccupied with watever-stuff-i-dun-even-know tt i missed out on alot of stuffs!!!
havent been watchin tv lately!!! gosh, this cant be happening!! im a tv freak!!! miss all my programmes.....
i havent been dating in a long time also.... dunno y i put a stop to it... nt interested la...

i miss my b.... cant wait for friday....
goodness... fri plz come by quickly.... cant wait!! hehehe

oh btw, im attached to a mentor nw, her name is kak samsiah... tts my granny's name!! she's very knowledgable!! can be a lil strict la but its all good... i need to learn as much as possible before i be on my own later...

tonite's gonna be my first nite shift... hahaaha
hopefully it'll be fun... i hv to tahan the whole shifts... im sort of an nocturnal creature!! hehehehe cheers!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home