--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

i guess i pretty blessed to hv pple ard me to care bout me
so sweet~~~

i was rather upset bout my team posting but i decide nt to brood over it.
pple hv been telling me to ask for transfer... nvm.
work is work... im gonna try to make work a fun thing... even when pple hv so much negative remarks bout my team. so im fine nw
ok team schedule is out!! time for real planning...

i think i change abit now....
im so much calmer... less egoistic... more straightforward... more patient...less arguementative.... less stubborn... i tend to be contented easily...
but im still the same chatty, friendly, smiley, nonsense me!!

been feeling bloated these days... gosh!
had been chilling out for supper the past few days!!!

meet alot of pple in life... i've seen so many kinds of pple...
actually everyone is naturally nice, its ur approach to tt person tt changes everythin.... human r interesting creatures!! its been a gd experience to know diff kind of pple.... :)

hmmm.... need to buy alot of stuff this mth... goodness!!
before i get my pay.... i can "feel" it gone!!
i seem to receive alot of mails attention to my name these days!! wahahaha
i really want a holiday amytime soon... maybe in august!! i dunno whr to go to though! hehe

life is so much easier when u learn to accept things the way they are and dun complaint much.... everyday is a learning journey!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home