--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to my lil darling!!! :)

tired fm going hm late lately....
fuuhhh almost everyday gt sumthin on...

ohhh i got my stuff alrdy n im very excited bout it... i still do!!
now need to find time off my busy schedules....

meet Ven yest, though little time spend but enjoyed it!! *hugs* love u n miss u babe!! looking forward to next meeting....
i always enjoyed a good conversation wif her.... "r u looking for a r/s or someone u wanna spend ur life wif??"
hmmmm something to ponder about....
alot of wise advices n sharing of stuff going on... thanks babe!!
hmmm looking forward to dec2008!

felt bad turning down Lyana n Rosy... gosh!
need to better manage my plans.... urgh!! no time la...
was really excited to be in ctc with Sya now... goodness we're so happy tt day we met!! haha old friends... still the same ol pple! :)
ish been spending alot now... so many stuff bought!! apparel esp
i realised tt im getting more n more casual these days... maybe its time to scrap all the "office" clothes n heels away...
so now, i hit way above my limits... hp bills need to be settled nxt mth...
ish ish i guess i HAVE to do OT alrdy.... cant survive... haiz...

oohh btw, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my dearest sista ALLA!!!
*big hugs n kisses* love u so much darling!!!!
wewitt... dah 17 seh.... k i gtg buy groceries.... need to cook..
menu for today: beef spagetti, chicken & muchroom soup + garlic bread
n mini cake!!!
presents later la... need to go shopping wif her...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home