--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

*cheers*

too much emotional stuff have been going on...
i didnt wish to elaborate here...
hv been disappointed n down back-to-back but i cant dwell on it.
sometimes its best tt u give in n let the other party hv the last say. even when u think its unfair or disagree with it. let it be. ur opinion or explanation or say may nt be need or necessary. jus stay calm n let pple think/say wat they want....
everyday is a learning day!!

im trying hard to manage my emotions. been managing it well.
i cant afford to lose myself. i really cant.

staying away fm work politics or gossips too.
as wat my aneh told me, "go to work, do ur work n go home"
im taking tt advise bro!! *hugs*
being the one of the 3 pple n also the only gal posted to my team makes me the minority. its alrite. no use complaining, instead start focusing on the positive side!
so far, i've been ok. survived so far. staying as low profile as i can be. :)

went window shopping with Saz!! coolness~
a date after a long long time!! haha starting to open up abit now
im loving it.... its making my shopping list goes longer. lol
getting my k2 soon, 7th grade is sufficient.... its whitish grey n i love it... cant wait to get it!! woohoo... retail price: $512
badly needed a watch.... damn! im eyeing the cream wristband nike merge!! such a beauty... $259
went to roxy jus now, unfortunately, the black super-nice chic winter jacket is no longer in stock!! urgghhh.... nvm more reasons nt to spend. it cost $198
chk out the Creative Zen V Plus 2gb Pink Limited Edition MP3!! its so cute n mini... i want it so much... changed my intentions of getting the i-Pod instantly!! but im nt sure if i need it.... will consider it though!! $179
i so want tt Pink/gold nike sneakers... so nice!! goodness $89.90 on disc!!
i dun need a psp but its so tempting.... esp the pink one!! $299

hmmmm im getting so materialistic!! haiz...
urgghh so many other stuffs i wanted to buy.... but nah, i cant!!

watched The Reaping jus now.... nice!!
i tot its some virus epidemic movie but its nt!! its some twisting triller.... haha.. jumped out of my chair n screamed a couple of times... im prone to tt la :p

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home